How can I book a room at the Library?
There are three meeting rooms at the Library that are available to the public:
- The Conference Room located in the Adult Services department has a maximum capacity of 6 people.
- This room is reserved on a first-come, first served basis.
- Reservations are accepted for the current week and the following week.
- Reservations may be made in person at the Information Desk, or by calling 815.459.1687, x143.
- Reservations are booked on the hour and half-hour (i.e., 1:00, 1:30, 2:00) and will be held for 10 minutes.
Ames Meeting Room II
- The Ames Meeting Room II may be reserved by Crystal Lake cardholders, and require a fee, as well as three weeks advance notice. This room is located on the lower level and is accessible by elevator.
- For more information, please contact the Library’s Administration Department at 815.459.1687, x8.
- To see a complete copy of the Ames Meeting Rooms Policy, click here.