- Taxes @ CLPL
- Federal IRS - Forms & Publications
- Federal: Free Filing & e-Filing
- State: Illinois Dept. Of Revenue - Forms & Publications
- Get free tax preparation of INDIVIDUAL incomes less than $50,000 at Algonquin Township and McHenry County College.
Celebrate National Poetry Month Around Crystal Lake
Explore poetry with a new poetry book from CLPL!
- Poetry @ CLPL
- Attend the awards ceremony for the Library's "Poetry: Imagine, Write & Win" contest on April 20 and listen to the winning poets read their entries.
- Follow CLPL on Facebook for the lastest from the awards ceremony.
- Watch for the Raue Center for the Arts' next poetry night.
- Enjoy a literary night out in Downtown Crystal Lake with the Williams Street Repertory monthly reading at Le Petit Marche: Get Lit(erary).
- Tornadoes @ CLPL
- Could tornado season be changing? Weather.com has the latest studies.
- Prepare for "wild weather" with information from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- Ready.gov offers tips and action plans to help you stay safe during tornado season and throughout the year.
- The Crystal Lake Historical Society revisits the 1965 Palm Sunday Tornado.
- Academy of American Poets: Enjoy their poem-a-day feature, or use their index to find poems by topic or form.
- Find more poems, biographies of poets and poetry reading podcasts at the Poetry Foundation.
- The Library of Congress's Poetry and Literature page carries information on our Poet Laureate, the Poetry of America initiative, and other poetry resources.
- Get your daily fill with Poetry Daily.