Crystal Lake Public Library has limited amounts of 2014 tax forms. Ask at the Adult Services Desk for more information.
- Tax resources @ CLPL
- Federal IRS - Forms & Publications
- Federal: Free Filing & e-Filing
- State: Illinois Dept. of Revenue - Forms & Publications
- Get help with low-income individual tax returns at Algonquin Township and McHenry County College.
- Irish-American History @ CLPL
- Follow the history of the Irish immigration to America - Irish American Journey
- Attend the 6th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade in McHenry.
- Explore your ancestry--Irish or otherwise--with these genealogy tools from CLPL's website.
- Enjoy traditional Irish dancing and music at McHenry County College.
- Join your fellow runner/walkers and take part in the Shamrock Shuffle 5K.
- Credit Information @ CLPL
- Learn about credit rights and responsibilities with the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- What are your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)?
- Using credit: what it is, what to know, and what to do - Consumer.Gov
- The Federal Trade Commission offers tips on getting credit, credit reports, credit and debit cards, and loans.
- Find out more about your credit score with MyFico.com.
- Crafts @ CLPL
- One person's trash is another person's…craft? Visit CraftBits.com for great ideas on recycled crafts.
- Get back to nature with fun kids' crafts from Parents.com
- Check out these yarn crafts from Buzzfeed--no knitting or crocheting required!
- Give new life to those empty plastic bottles with help from SavedByLoveCreations.com
- Turn your little crafters loose--ArtfulParent has over 500 crafts to try.