Business, Finance & Investments
These are subscription databases available in the library or 24/7 to CLPL cardholders. To connect from home, have your Crystal Lake Public Library card barcode number ready.
|Business Insights: Global - Find in-depth company and industry information, including international coverage.|
|DemographicsNow Library Edition - Get detailed demographic and consumer buying information to help with business planning and marketing.|
|Encyclopedia of Associations - Searchable directory of national organizations in the US|
|Gale LegalForms - Find the most popular legal forms including real estate contracts, wills, bankruptcy, divorce, landlord tenant and many others.|
|Morningstar - Get information on stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs as well as company information and market overviews.|
|Online Resources Gateway - access to business databases|
|Record Information Services (Illinois Public Records) - Find listings of new residents and new businesses to create mailing lists.|
Reference USA - Search for contacts for mailing lists or sales leads
|Small Business Resource Center - Learn how to start, finance, or manage your small business. Resources include sample business plans, how-to guides, articles and websites.|
- Ask the Business Librarian - If you have a business reference question, you can make an appointment with the Library's business librarian to meet one-on-one for help. Call 815.526.5155 for more information.
- Business Equipment available for checkout
- Get a Business Library Card - Any business located within the Crystal Lake city limits is eligible for a Library card. For more information, call 815.459.1687, x120.
- New business books
- Crystal Lake Chamber of Commerce
- Illinois Business Portal
- McHenry County Economic Development Corporation
- SCORE Fox Valley chapter - free one-on-one business counseling available
- Shah Center for Corporate Training and Illinois Small Business Development Center (MCC) - free one-on-one business counseling available
- Small Business Administration
- Guide to "Starting a new business"
- Morningstar - This is a subscription database available in the library or 24/7 to CLPL cardholders. To connect from home, have your Crystal Lake Library Card barcode number ready.
- Federal Reserve
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- Google Finance
- Historical Stock Quotes (Big Charts)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Treasury Direct
- Yahoo! Finance