Library Catalog Upgrade
The Library Catalog was recently upgraded. The new Library Catalog has many of the same features and functions as the previous one. There are also some changes.
Features of the new Library Catalog
- Browse and search the collections of 24 area libraries - over 5.5 million items
- Download eBooks and eAudiobooks directly from the Catalog
- Send yourself a text or email message about items in the Catalog
- View the Catalog in multiple languages
Changes that may affect you
- Sign in with your Library card number and password (no usernames)
- Some of the shelves and lists that you've created in the current Catalog will migrate to the new Catalog, but may have a different appearance
- Lists you create in the new Catalog will be private
- Social features such as reviews, stars, and tagging will disappear
Contact us at 815.459.1687, x7, or stop by Adult Services if you have any questions or would like assistance.